Milan Segway Tours
Milan Segway Tour is a very great, fun and alternativ way to see and learn about Milan. Have fun gliding through the wonderful streets of Milan, the fashion capitol of Italy.
The Milan Segway Tour is the best choice to see Milan! Your will surely enjoy it, and it will not be boring! Don’t waste your time walking around, we will show you the best and most important sights of Milan in just 3 hours.
Milan Segway Tour starts with a 30min orientation session at our central office in Milan. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway, we will start our tour into the historical centre of Milan. You will have the opportunity to see and hear about all of the important landmarks in Milan with your guide.
Milan Segway Tour covers all the most glorious places of Milan: The Peace Arch, Sempione Park, Sforzesco Castle, Scala Theatre, Mercanti square, Pinacoteca di Brera, Duomo square, Fontana square, Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and much, much more
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Escorted by a professional English Speaking Guide and Tour Leader.
- The tour Leader will assist you during the tour and they will share information about the history and culture of Milan with an audio-guide system, as well as ensure the smooth and safe operation of all aspects of the tour.
- You will see and hear about the most important sights of Milan, but you will not visit the inside of the monumenats and museum.
- The use of the Segway is NOT recommended for pregnant women.
- You must be between 12 and 70 years of age.
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (45 kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos).
- Riders need to be physically and mentally self-efficient.
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Milan Segway Tour starts and ends at Via dei Chiostri, on the corner with Via Ancona.